Submissions are now being accepted for the AIM 2015 Video Awards, sponsored by Show My Property TV.
Deadline to submit is Tuesday, March 31, 2015. There is a $20 entry fee for each video. All proceeds will be donated to the Housing Industry Fund. Finalists and grand winners for each category will be announced at the AIM Video Awards emceed by CORT’s National Manager Pete Regules aka the “Doctor of Fun” at AIM 2015 May 4-6, 2015 in Huntington Beach, California. The AIM 2015 Video Awards Judging Panel includes:
Sarah Greenough, Senior Vice President & Chief Marketing Officer, Princeton Properties
Claire Murphy, Executive Vice President Client Strategy & Casting, THRESHOLD
Tony Sousa, Regional Manager, Embrey Management Servicex
We invite property managers and multifamily owners and operators to submit videos for consideration in the following award categories (vendors are restricted to the best vendor video category only, please):
- Best Community Marketing Video – submit videos used for community marketing and leasing
- Best Brand Marketing Video – submit videos promoting an overall company or portfolio brand
- Best Training Video – submit any training and/or corporate culture videos
- Best Amateur Video – submit any low budget, creative use of limited technology videos, etc.
- Best Short Form or New Format Video – submit Vine or Instagram or other short, viral, social videos here.
- Best Vendor Video – vendors, it’s all you
- Funniest Video – New for 2015, ALL AIM Video Award submissions (including vendor videos) will be considered for a “best-in-show” grand award for funniest video. The criteria is pretty simple: make us laugh. A lot.
Videos submissions in all categories will be accepted though Tuesday, March 31, 2015 at 11:59pm PST. Click on the AIM Video Awards tab for complete submission info and guidelines. GOOD LUCK!!!