It’s hard to believe, but AIM 2016 The X Experience is now less than a week away! We can’t wait to see everyone in just a few days for another festive and educational gathering of the multifamily industry’s foremost marketing minds. But before you hop onto that Southern California-bound plane, here are some tips and reminders to help you get the most out of your time at AIM and Huntington Beach:
• Download the AIM App. This year’s session content is all about improving the user experience of apartment prospects and residents. But we still want attendees to have the best experience possible as well, and that’s why we’ve once again designed a robust, dynamic show app.
Available on the iOS App Store and Google Play – just search for AIM Conference 2016 – the app gives attendees quick-and-easy access to session descriptions, speaker profiles, interactive maps and sponsor information. The app is also the only source for this year’s attendee list, and it’s a great way to sign up for the conference’s workshops, for which pre-registration is required and attendance is limited.
• New to the Show this Year. This year’s conference contains a couple of new elements. First off, there’s a conference-opening reception from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. on Sunday, May 1.
Also, there’s a full day of conference programming on Monday. The first sessions start at 8:30 a.m.
• Breakfast Will Be Provided on Tuesday and Wednesday, but Not Monday. We will also be hosting Breakfast Roundtables on Tuesday and Wednesday – check out the app for topics and moderators.
• Yelp Can Help. When you’re ready to explore the cuisine of Huntington Beach, we recommend turning to Yelp for choosing a restaurant.
• Dress (Casually) for Success. The attire for AIM is smart casual/business casual.
• Getting Registered. Registration will start in the Hyatt Lobby on Sunday from 12 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. and continue at the Huntington Conference Center for the remainder of the conference.
• Make It to Your Destination. For the cab driver at the airport or your phone’s GPS, here’s the address for the Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort: 21500 Pacific Coast Highway; Huntington Beach, Calif., 92648.
See you next week!